CMSUK have different membership classifications and eligibility criteria requirements. This enables us to be as inclusive as possible, welcoming a wide range of people and businesses into our Case Manager Community, whilst maintaining transparency for those seeking the services of practicing case manager members.
Benefits of Membership
Benefits of CMSUK Membership include:
- Use of the CMSUK ‘member’ logo on any correspondence ie email signatures, professional profiles and letterhead that is specific to that individual member. Terms & Conditions of Usage apply. Not to be used as a ‘company wide’ logo.
- Professional development and educational offerings: Throughout the year CMSUK strive to hold multiple study days and Webinar ‘lunch & learns’ as well as a showcase Conference including an Exhibition, Dinner Dance and an Awards presentation. All CMSUK members are encouraged to attend the annual AGM where the Board and Committees update attendees on their work to promote the strategic aims of CMSUK.
- All members receive member discounts on CMSUK event fees.
- Opportunity to influence the development of CMSUK and to develop a broader range of skills through becoming involved in one of the CMSUK Committees.
- Ability to download the editable ‘Word’ version of the CMSUK Standards Audit Tools via the CMSUK members' area of the CMSUK Website.
- Networking with other case managers facing similar challenges and the opportunity to play a role in the wider case manager community.
- Links with purchasers.
- Please note: In addition to the above our Case Manager Members also have the choice to opt in to a facility whereby they can be contacted via the CMSUK website by potential purchasers of services looking for an appropriate Case Manager. Searches can be done by geographic area of working or area of expertise. In this way CMSUK strive to improve referrals to our Case Managers.
As a professional membership organisation we need to ensure that our members can demonstrate appropriate qualifications and registrations and that these match their scope of practice.
The Membership Eligibility Criteria flowchart is designed to help applicants see what is required for approval of their membership.
There are two practicing case manager memberships:
- Case Manager membership
- Associate membership
Other types of individual membership include Supporter membership, which is available for those that work alongside case managers in a supportive or managerial role, or as a provider of services. Student and Overseas memberships help to ensure that everyone working in rehabilitation is represented by our organisation.
Corporate Membership is charged at £2000 per annum. This membership is for organisations that wish to support the charitable status of CMSUK and who wish to receive the following Corporate Membership benefits:
- Opportunity to influence the development of CMSUK and Case Management in the UK. Once a year Corporate Members are invited to a meeting with the CMSUK Directors to discuss all aspects of Case Management and the progress of CMSUK.
- Eight free designated membership places for those meeting the criteria for full, associate or supporter members (normal application process applies)
- 10% discount off the standard membership fees for all members in excess of your eight free membership places
- Two free places at the CMSUK annual conference.
- A reduction for displaying a stand at the face to face conference exhibition, subject to availability
- 20% discount off attendance to CMSUK Study Days
- Use of the CMSUK Corporate Member logo on company letterheads and website
- Inclusion of promotional material on the conference App free of charge
- Acknowledgement of support on any promotional material that CMSUK produces
- Identification, logo and link on the CMSUK website including a 50 word by line.
To apply for Corporate Membership please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
View our Corporate Supporter page to see our existing Corporate Members.