CMSUK offers membership for any party who has an interest in case management.
We have different membership classifications and criteria requirements to help CMSUK be as inclusive as possible and transparent to those seeking the services of practicing case managers that make up our membership. To this end we have two practicing case manager memberships - Case Manager membership and Associate membership. For those that work alongside case managers in a supportive or managerial role, or as a provider of services, we have Supporter membership. Finally, Student and Overseas memberships help to ensure that everyone working in rehabilitation is represented by our organisation. To see full details of the membership types and prices, please click the link below.
Types of membership
Eligibility Criteria of membership
As a professional membership organisation we need to ensure that our members can demonstrate appropriate qualifications and registrations and that these match their scope of practice. To view/download the Eligibility Criteria of Membership flow chart, which should help applicants see what is required for approval of their membership, please click the link below.
CMSUK Membership Eligibility Criteria of Membership flow chart
Apply for Membership
In order to apply to become a member you must first complete the online application in full. This application is then reviewed by the Membership Director. In some cases you may be asked to provide some supplementary information before you are informed of the decision regarding your membership. Only upon approval will you be requested to pay the appropriate fee.
Not a member? Join now today
Benefits of Membership
- Use of the CMSUK ‘member’ logo on any correspondence ie email signatures, professional profiles and letterhead that is specific to that individual member. Terms & Conditions of Usage apply. Not to be used as a ‘company wide’ logo.
- Professional development and educational offerings: Throughout the year CMSUK strive to hold multiple study days and Webinar ‘lunch & learns’ as well as a showcase Conference including an Exhibition, Dinner Dance and an Awards presentation. All CMSUK members are encouraged to attend the annual AGM where the Board and Committees update attendees on their work to promote the strategic aims of CMSUK.
- All members receive member discounts on CMSUK event fees.
- Opportunity to influence the development of CMSUK and to develop a broader range of skills through becoming involved in one of the CMSUK Committees such as Events, Membership & Links, Communications and Research.
- Ability to download the editable ‘Word’ version of the CMSUK Standards Audit Tools via the CMSUK members' area of the CMSUK Website.
- Networking with other case managers facing similar challenges.
- Links with purchasers.
- Please note: In addition to the above our Case Manager Members also have the choice to opt in to a facility whereby they can be contacted via the CMSUK website by potential purchasers of services looking for an appropriate Case Manager. Searches can be done by geographic area of working or area of expertise. In this way CMSUK strive to improve referrals to our Case Managers.
Company / Corporate Membership
Any organisation that has 4 or more individual members is eligible to become a Company Member of CMSUK. This means that a 20% discount is applied to the annual individual membership renewal fees for the organisation.
Corporate Membership is an annual price of £2000. This membership is for organisations that wish to support the charitable status of CMSUK and who wish to receive the following Corporate Membership benefits:
- Opportunity to influence the development of CMSUK and Case Management in the UK. Once a year Corporate Members are invited to a meeting with the CMSUK Directors to discuss all aspects of Case Management and the progress of CMSUK.
- Eight free designated membership places for those meeting the criteria for full, associate or supporter members (normal application process applies)
- 20% discount off the standard membership fees for all members in excess of your eight free membership places
- Two free places at the CMSUK annual conference. This will be taking place at the Nottingham Belfry Hotel on Thursday 10th November 2016.
- A reduction for displaying a stand at the conference exhibition subject to availability
- 20% discount off attendance to CMSUK Study Days
- Use of the CMSUK Corporate Member logo on company letterheads and website
- Inclusion of promotional material on the conference App free of charge
- Acknowledgement of support on any promotional material that CMSUK produces
- Identification, logo and link on the CMSUK website including a 50 word by line.
To view/download the Corporate Membership application please CLICK HERE
To view our Supporter page which presents our exisiting Corporate Members please CLICK HERE