Apply for Membership
Before you begin your application please take a few moments to consider which membership type to apply for. As well as the information supplied in the boxes below we have created a criteria of membership flowchart to help you make the correct choice of membership. CMSUK strives to be as inclusive a membership organisation as it can be but in a way that protects public wellbeing and adheres to our Articles of Association & Membership Rules documentation. To view the Criteria of Membership Flowchart, please CLICK HERE.
Why Join? - Benefits of CMSUK Membership
Become part of our vast Case Management network and discover the benefits of CMSUK Membership. CMSUK is widely renowned and aims to help advance the careers of case management professionals through educational events, seminars, and services all developed to help meet the challenging needs of the case management industry. Join our community and see for yourself how CMSUK Membership can benefit you and help advance your career.
Develop as a Professional
- Demonstrate your professionalism using the CMSUK ‘member’ logo on any correspondence ie email signatures, professional profiles, and letterhead that is specific to that individual member. Not to be used as a ‘company-wide’ logo
- All members are listed on the website’s ‘Member Check’ facility. Searches can be made by name, geographic area or area of expertise
- Full Case Manager Members can opt in to a facility via the Member Check facility whereby they can be contacted, by blind email, for the purposes of referrals
- Professional development and educational offerings: Throughout the year CMSUK strives to hold multiple training events including an extensive programme of Webinar ‘lunch & learn’ sessions which are free for CMSUK members to attend. Annually, CMSUK host a 2-day showcase Conference including a multi-stream programme, a dedicated exhibition area, networking opportunities and a Dinner Dance. Additionally, CMSUK organise Study Days and Networking groups where necessary
- Receive substantial discounts to attend any fee-paying CMSUK event
- Eligibility for our annual awards programme, recognising and rewarding excellence by individuals and organisations
- Ability to download the editable ‘Word’ version of the CMSUK Standards Audit Tools via the CMSUK members area of the CMSUK Website
Be part of a Case Management Community
- Access to our extensive network of peers and case managers providing invaluable access to practical advice and support
- Links with purchasers through our Case Management Network
- Networking with other case managers facing similar challenges
- All members are encouraged to attend the annual AGM where the Board and Committees update attendees on their work to promote the strategic aims of CMSUK
- Opportunity to influence the development of CMSUK and to develop a broader range of skills by becoming involved in one of the CMSUK Committees such as Events, Membership & Links, Communications and Research
CMSUK also offer Corporate membership, please CLICK HERE to view our current supporters and to see the benefits your organisation would gain in becoming a corporate member.
When applying for either Case Manager or Associate membership, please ensure that you have the following information to hand in order to complete all sections of your application: